Exceed™ Medical Microneedling
The skin you want, the treatment you've been waiting for.
What is Microneedling
Microneedling, also known as percutaneous collagen induction (PCI),is a non-surgical treatment that uses very fine, short, sterile needles to create tiny punctures in your skin, prompting a natural, collagen-stimulating healing process that corrects flaws and improves skin quality. This minimally invasive facial treatment is clinically proven to deliver an improvement over time for several different dermatologic conditions, including facial wrinkles and facial acne scars.
The Exceed Microneedling Device delivers the latest treatment to repair and restore aging skin, naturally. Clinically-proven to significantly improve facial acne scars and facial wrinkles, the Exceed treatment produces excellent results.
Advantages vs. other anti-aging methods
- Epidermis (outer layer of skin) remains intact and is not damaged unlike more invasive treatments
- Low risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- The first dual-indicated microneedling treatment that is FDA-cleared for facial acne scars and facial wrinkles
For those looking to improve their skin complexion, the Exceed™ treatment is a minimally invasive solution that stimulates collagen production.
- Create new collagen for smooth, young looking skin
- Reduce the appearance of facial acne scars and facial wrinkles
- 12 weeks, 4 treatments, less than 1 hour per treatment