BioVital MedSpa offers facial treatments that not only address the needs of your skin type and condition, but offer an experience in total relaxation. Each facial begins with a careful analysis of your skin, followed by cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, massage and treatment mask application completely customized for you. Your esthetician will recommend any options available within the treatment you have selected, as well as a simple and effective home-care program. For the best results, we recommend facial treatments every month or at least four times per year with the corresponding change in seasons. We use in our facials the following exclusive product lines:
This amazing facial is designed to balance, restore and protect the skin’s health. Depending on your skin condition, we will use the most appropriate product of our line. Includes exfoliation, extraction, massage techniques to stimulate and oxygenate the skin $70
Choose a special booster to your facial!!
A clinical acne facial designed to immediately treat excess oil and superficial blemishes. This facial will eliminate dead skin cells while removing oil and bacteria from the skin.
Redness and inflammation are calmed using soothing products; with a delicate touch, skin is purified and hydrated $80
Revitalize dry, dull, aging skin with this serum, moisturizers and peptides enriched facial. Extractions performed will remove congestion and debris from the pores. Amino acids, antioxidants and growth factors will help tighten aging skin. Effective treatment to improve the appearance of sun damaged skin as well as diminishes fine lines and wrinkles $90
Skinceuticals Gel Peels
- Gel Peel GL : Combining glycolic and lactic acids to exfoliate surface cells and hydrate the skin, Gel Peel GL revitalizes the appearance of photodamaged skin.
- Gel Peel SM : Formulated to address pore congestion, wrinkles, other signs of aging, and irritation, Gel Peel SM combines salicylic and mandelic acids to manage problematic skin and promote exfoliation.
Skinceuticals Chemical Peels
- Micropeel Sensitive Skin : Formulated with niacin, lactic acid, and usnic acid, Micropeel Sensitive Skin Solution gently exfoliates all types of skin, decongests pores, hydrates skin, and helps improves the appearance of photodamage.
- Micropeel 20 Solution: Micropeel 20 Solution contains 20% unbuffered, unneutralized glycolic acid at a low pH to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, visible skin imperfections, and visible signs of photodamage.
- Micropeel PLUS 20 Solution : Micropeel Plus 20 Solution features a 20% salicylic acid to help improve the appearance of acne, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, laxity, dullness, and skin imperfections.