BioVital MedSpa is pleased to offer our clients the new Candela GentleMax Laser for Laser Hair Removal. Everyone wants to get rid of their excessive and unwanted body hair. But, some people are downright afraid of the pain associated with laser hair removal while others don’t want to make the time commitment and some may even question its effectiveness.
Now, at BioVital MedSpa, you can get rid of unwanted body hair not only with amazing speed and comfort but also with proven safety and efficacy.
We also offer Candela GentleMax Laser treatments for the face. Learn more (insert link)about our facial laser hair removal services.
Advantages of the Candela GentleMax Laser for Laser Hair Removal
- Fast Speed: With the Candela GentleMax Laser, treatment times are now reduced up to 60% for large body areas. Areas like the back and the legs, which normally took up to an hour or more with older lasers, can take as little as 20 minutes with the new Candela GentleMax Laser. This is due to the dramatically increased spot size of the high speed laser handpiece. Smaller areas, like the underarms, can literally take less than 5 minutes to treat.
- Amazing Comfort: Due to the GentleMax Laser innovative technology, treatment discomfort is now also significantly reduced. With the Candela GentleMax Laser, most people can tolerate the procedure without any topical anesthetic. Also, the GentleMax state of the art cooling technology reduces discomfort to a painless point.
- Safe for All Skin Types: The Candela GentleMax Laser is FDA approved to treat all skin types safely. At BioVital MedSpa, safety is our utmost concern and you can be assured that you will only be treated by highly trained and well qualified professionals.
- Proven Efficacy: The Candela GentleMax Laser has both the YAG and Alexandrite laser types, which give it an advantage over other lasers when treating different skin types.
- Permanent Hair Reduction: Older remedies for unwanted hair include waxing, electrolysis, shaving, plucking or chemical depilatories. Some of these treatments are extremely messy or downright painful and all of them offer only temporary solution for unwanted hair. Laser hair removal, on the other hand, offers permanent hair reduction. It is a very popular choice now for both men and women who are seeking a long lasting solution for their unwanted hair. In fact, the American Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeons estimates that in 2008 over 1.3 million laser hair removal procedures were performed in the United States alone – making laser hair removal the #1 aesthetic laser procedure and second only to Botox.
- Save On Cost: Laser hair removal can ultimately help you save money in the long run if you are using temporary means to remove unwanted hair. The new Candela GentleMax Laser will not only reduce the hair permanently with each treatment but since it is highly effective, it may potentially remove the hair in less number of treatments than older lasers, thus offering a further saving on treatment cost.
BioVital MedSpa offers one of the most affordable and competitive Laser Treatments Pricing